With Ships US, you can purchase almost anything and ship it almost anywhere—with a few notable exceptions. Here is a list of some of the items that either cannot be exported from the US or cannot be imported into most foreign countries without special documentation and/or licenses:
- Firearms, Weapons, and Tactical Equipment (including guns, gun accessories, knives, swords, stun guns, night vision goggles, sights, handcuffs and other restraints)
- Hazardous Materials (including perfumes, nail polish, flea collars, flea sprays, aerosols, bleach, pool chemicals, paints, matches, batteries, gasoline or other fuels, any container that once contained fuel, airbags, dry ice, mercury thermometers, cleaning supplies, glues, fireworks)
- Animals or Animal Skin Products
- Human Body Parts
- Perishable Foods
- Gambling Devices and Lottery Tickets
- Prescription Medication of ANY KIND
These are just the most common prohibited items that we are aware of right now, and of course the list can and does change. For more information about a specific item’s eligibility for international package forwarding, you can check your international mail carrier’s website or contact us.
*USPS will not ship Batteries or Perfume. These products will ship via FedEx.